Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Finally Updated Etsy!

Woo! So, I finally updated my Etsy. I added the owls previously mentioned. They're named Popsicle and Momo. On the left in the pink and blue is Popsicle. On the right is Momo in green and brown. They turned out so well. My lovely boyfriend took the pics for me. He did a good job. The pics look greally great.

Still on the house hunt. Lame. I hate looking at houses. Especially in the summer. It's too hot.

I've been rather craft lately. I decorated a birdhouse in scrapbook paper and modpodge for my mother, created three Mario themed perler bead costers (fourth one to follow), taken lots of pictures (check my flickr), and I cross stitched a Pikachu. Picture to follow once I frame it. Personally I feel super creative these days. Though... there are so many things I want to try I'm not sure I'll ever have the time to do it all... lol I want to try some glass etching, play with polymer clay, and make resin beads/jewelry.
I'll be going to Florida with my oldest brother in a couple weeks. I'll probably spend the ride down cross stitching and maybe do some cross stitching on the beach as well. I'm excited. Can't wait!

I need to get a gallery going on here so people can look through all my projects. Hmm we'll see about that. Anyway, it's late. Off to bed. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment