Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A life update.

So here's what's up. I'm healing nicely though I still have one more hand to be fixed and one of my incisions from my gallbladder removal isn't doing too well. I'm keeping an eye on it. If it doesn't start looking better soon, I'll have to go to the doctor and see I can do. I've recently decided that cross stitch is awesome depending on the subject matter and that I simply must become good at it. I have finished two owls and a purse to sell on Etsy. Tomorrow I hope to try and get some good pictures of them and show you guys what I've been working on.

I've been asked to make curtains for my brother/sister-in-law and also I have to start on a pirate softie for a friend of mine who is having a baby. I've had tons of ideas lately and I've been sketching a lot.

Loverboy and I have been looking at houses lately. Lots of houses. We found one that, though out of our price range a tad bit, is perfect for us. It's four bedrooms, two full baths and an attached garage. It has a screened in porch and a POOL. It also has a fairly nice sized kitchen as well as a dining room, living room, and family room. In short, it's huge and perfect for us to start a family. We haven't put an offer on it yet. Still weighing the pros and cons and trying to make sure we can afford it before we jump in and buy it. Hopefully everything works out because I'm simply tired of looking at houses.

Pics of my projects tomorrow hopefully. Meanwhile feel free to check out my flickr.

And hey I have a follower! Thanks for following! :)

Since I haven't shared any pictures in a while I figured I'd share this one of my niece Lainey with the stuffed Koala I made her for Christmas. I'd tell you the koala's name but she changes it every time you ask her. haha Plus it's always a weird name. I think she has her own made up language or something. She's three, four in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment