Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Painting

I spent a chunk of my day today painting. I’m not sure if it’ll turn out well since I’ve never been that fantastic with acrylic paint but we shall see. I’m better with oil paints but I really don’t have the room to set up an easel and everything. I just have to make due with what I have.

Loverboy and I went to look at another house last week. It was a pretty nice house. Needed lots of cleaning but other than that it seemed to be in good shape. He’s going to have his parents check it out and see what they think before he makes any final decisions.

I finally got all of my health insurance issues straightened out. Yay! I’m glad. I was starting to worry. A lot of things are going wrong with my body at this point. I really don’t want to have to pay all my medical bills myself.

I had an allergy test on Monday to see if I had any food allergies causing inflammation around my kidneys. I don’t. I am, of course, extremely severely allergic to grass, tress, dust, mold, and weeds. I knew that though. I’m going to start taking allergy shots again. He asked if I wanted to have them and I figured what the hell why now.

I have a urologist appointment next week. Perhaps he can figure out why I haven’t passed this kidney stone and why I have inflammation.

Here’s hopin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment