Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Finished Purse

So, I'd been working on a purse for a while but as is always the case when I try to follow directions from patterns I ran into some issues. Mostly the instructions aren't that well written and honestly I just kept thinking "WHY does it it want me to do it this way when I could do it this way?" I pretty much ended up throwing the directions away and doing it in a way that made sene to me. I'm very happy I did this. The purse came out really well considering it's my first time making one. I'll do better next time because next time I'll do it all my way.

Recently, I've been having pain in my abdomen on the right lower side as well as back pain on the right lower part of my back. Since I have my insurance back, I feel that it's important I get a doctor's appointment as soon as possible. It's possible I have a kidney infection or appendicitis. Two very bad things. In the morning, before class, I'll be calling to see what I can get set up. In the meantime, I should go to bed. Tomorrow should be a fun day of class and seeing loverboy. I just got paid so I'm making him take me to Hobby Lobby so I can buy fabric. lol Poor guy always gets so bored of sitting around waiting on me to pick out fabric. He'll live though. I get bored when he starts talking about cars or when he drags me all over Best Buy looking at DVDs. Relationships are give and take. lol

1 comment:

  1. Small things play an important part in the realization of human beings. I love your work..click on this link....:https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete