Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Projects!




Currently I'm in the process of creating three more owls to put up for sale on my currently empty Etsy shop as well as an elephant. I just got a rather awesome valentines day present in the form of a book on turning socks into really awesomely cool stuffed animals. It's called Stray Sock Sewing, Too. Also I bought a book called One-Yard Wonders with lots of fun stuff for me to make.

Recently I was supposed to have carpal tunnel surgery on my hands but it looks like that won't be happening yet. Unfortunately my mother's insurance company has terminated my coverage since I turned 23. What that means is that I'm meeting with a lawyer on Tuesday in hopes of forcing Walmart to pay for my surgery. Walmart of course will try their hardest to get out of paying but I got carpal tunnel working there and I deserve workman's compensation. Stupid cash registers!
Anyway, I'm just beginning this craft selling business. Hopefully it all goes well.





No comments:

Post a Comment