Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good News!

Firstly, I have transferred my insurance coverage from my mother to myself which means instead of having to wait for open enrollment at work I am now covered. That makes me feel tons better. Especially since lately I've been having abdomen pain that I can't quite explain. Kidney stones? Appendicitis? I don't know but it's a bit scary. Anyway, I will be able to have my surgery thankfully. I wasn't really looking forward to meeting with a lawyer and forcing Walmart to pay, As greedy as they are they'd have dragged it out for months if they could.

Also I have finished one owl and made a cute striped elephant. Pictures will come later because I'm lazy. Haha I would have spent part of today finishing up my other owls but I'm out of fiberfill and with the snow all the roads except the highway suck. Unless it snows a bunch more it's back to class in the morning.

Just finished reading Percy Jackson and The Lightning Theif. Fantastic book. Read it. Bed time for moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment