Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shopping is awesome.

Today I went to Hobby Lobby as mentioned and bought the lovely owl fabric I had seen previously by Brother Sister Design Studio. I also spent a long time looking at markers with loverboy and eventually talking myself out of actually buying any. I have such expensive hobbies. It’s really quite unfair. I really want some Copic markers to use for drawing manga but they’re insanely expensive and every time I find some on eBay I get outbid. I never win on eBay. I have terrible luck it seems. They’d be so awesome to have.

I have some projects planned. Tomorrow I hope to finish up my owls. I’d also like to start on a bag and maybe some bed pockets for my mother and myself. I have issues sometimes with being able to sew at home. My brother recently started dating a girl whose mother doesn’t like him and my brother, for whatever reason, feels he has to see his girlfriend every day. This means, of course, that they’re here every night. It becomes a problem because sometimes I’ll come home from work and want to sew but they’re in the room I use for sewing. I like the girl. I just wish there was some way for them to hang out and for me to sew when I want to without problems.This is one reason I really want to find a house soon. I won’t have to worry about other people interfering so much with what I want to do. My father did mention possibly converting the extra bedroom to a sewing room for me. We’ll see what happens with that. Hopefully we’ll just find a house sooner rather than later. We have our eye on one that actually has a large amount of water damage. It would have to be gutted basically and redone but it’d be worth it if we got the house for cheap considering it’s in a fantastic neighborhood. I really just don’t want to live next to crazy trashy rednecks or crack heads. Call me picky.

The pain I’ve been having in my abdomen has been even worse today. I got a doctor’s appointment for Monday but I’m worried that I’m going to end up in the hospital before then. I’ve not been feeling very well today. I’ve been coughing a lot, my body aches, and I’ve been really tired. Add all that to the abdomen pain and I’m fairly miserable. I keep watching for symptoms. If I develop a fever, I may just go to the hospital as a precaution because abdomen pain plus a fever is not a good sign.

I’m going to go lay down again. It makes my abdomen hurt less.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment